vítáme Vás na dětském hřišti, které je Vám poskytnuto k trávení volného času a využití dětem ke hře.
- From 1 May to 30 September - from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- From October 1 to April 30 - from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Use of the playground
The playground is intended for the public use only to provide play activities for children of the specified age categories.
Children under 7 years of age may only access the playground when accompanied by their parents or a person over 18 years of age.
It is recommended that children are supervised by an adult at all times. Beware of inappropriate clothing (scarves, lanyards, bike helmets, etc.) that may get caught in the equipment.
On the playground, the following applies
- No use of sharp or glass objects (e.g. bottles, knife, syringes, etc.)
- No smoking, no alcohol consumption, no handling of fire, no use of addictive substances of any kind
- No entry with animals
- No bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, tricycles and scooters
- Prohibition to bring or throw foreign objects onto the playground
- No use of the playground if the elements are found to be damaged, if visibility is reduced, if the surface is wet, slippery, hot from the sun or icy
- No access to the playground area outside the designated time
- Prohibition to damage and pollute premises, facilities and equipment
- Prohibition of activities endangering the safety and health of users
- Prohibition of promotional, advertising and other events without the operator's knowledge
Obligation of visitors and users
- Respect the visiting rules and the instructions of the manager
- Use the playground elements in the normal way and for the intended purpose
- Behave in a polite and disciplined manner so as not to endanger others or oneself
- Maintain cleanliness, place garbage in garbage bins
- In case that you find defects or damage to the playground equipment, you shall immediately notify the playground operator
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THE VISITING RULES AND WE WISH YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN A GOOD DAY.
Each user, by entering the premises of the facility, agrees to comply with all the conditions and rules of conduct set out in these Visitor Regulations and undertakes to comply with them. The operator shall not be liable for any consequences of improper or prohibited use of the playground elements. The playground is certified, maintained and inspected in accordance with EN 1176 and the requirements of applicable legislation. The operator shall not be liable for any damage, injury or accident caused by carelessness or failure to comply with the visitor regulations or the instructions of the manager! Damage to the playground equipment may result in a fine of up to CZK 15,000 and a ban from the playground according to Section 50 of the Act on Offences No. 200/1990 Coll. However, the damage can also be assessed as a criminal offence under Section 228 of the Criminal Code. If you encounter damage to the greenery or playground equipment, please report it immediately to the municipal police.